If you’re unhappy with your smile, cost should not be the reason that you don’t achieve your dream look. The extent of treatment differs with each patient and drName at practiceName in Coral Springs is willing to work with you to help get the results you want while fitting into your budget.
How much do braces cost?
The expense of treatment depends on its complexity and duration. Every patient is unique, so each case is treated differently. Some people have minor issues that require shorter, simpler treatments. However, patients with more extensive problems such as severe bite problems will have longer, more expensive treatments. Your first visit with drName includes a free estimate of the required costs and an explanation of everything that is included with those fees.
Are there payment options available?
Orthodontic treatment means investing time and money into achieving your best smile. Our staff at practiceName is committed to helping you with a flexible payment plan that meets your needs. Our financial policy strives to keep orthodontic costs down while maintaining quality professional care. drName’s payment policies include:
- $100 discount off your total orthodontic fees when treatment begins on the same day as the initial exam appointment.
- 5% savings off your out-of-pocket costs when payment is made in full at the beginning of treatment.
- After an appropriate down payment, payments may be extended over a period of months.
- Direct deposit services from your personal bank account are available for your convenience.
- We make every effort to work with patients who experience temporary financial difficulties, but treatment will be discontinued in case of serious delinquency.
What about insurance?
drName at practiceName in Coral Springs is a preferred provider for Aetna-PPO and DHA, Delta Dental PPO and premier, Decare, United Concordia, Premera, Cigna-PPO (formerly known as Radius), Assurant, and Dentegra. We will help you determine your insurance coverage and guide you through the sometimes tricky insurance process, including filing insurance claims and answering questions. Usually we ask that you assign your insurance benefit to practiceName, and we’ll help you make payment arrangements for the remainder of the costs. Our focus is on providing professional care to our patients, not to the insurance company. This means that the insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is responsible to practiceName. We strive to help you with your insurance and handle related questions for our office on your behalf, so that your overall experience is a good one.